Featuring quiet study spaces, group meeting rooms, wireless access, 24/7 assistance, and 4.8 million items, 锡拉丘兹 大学 库 support research and scholarship throughout campus and beyond.
- Bird Library, for humanities, social sciences, audiovisual resources, government publications, 地图, the Learning Commons, special collections and archives (see below), and library administration
- Carnegie Library, for natural sciences, mathematics and statistics, engineering and computer science, library and in格式ion science, nutrition and health, 摄影, technical arts, and military and naval sciences
- King + King Architecture Library, for architecture course reserves, current periodical titles and reference works
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library, to reflect the African American Studies curriculum, while illuminating the culture and life of black people
You'll find more than just books and journals at our libraries. Resources such as assistive technology, research guides, public workstations, loaner technology, printers and copiers are also available to help you succeed at 锡拉丘兹.
的 Special 集合 Resource Center (SCRC) is home to 锡拉丘兹 大学's rare printed and archival materials, including original manuscripts, photographs, 艺术作品, audio recordings, and much more. Open to students, 教师, 工作人员, and visitors, the SCRC provides an in-depth look, not only at the history of 锡拉丘兹 大学, but also at topics ranging in time, 格式, and academic interest.
- Classic Catalog (printed materials)
- 大学 Archives (archival collections)
- Digital Special 集合 (digitized materials)
- Belfer Audio Archive (audio materials)
Museums and 画廊
的 Coalition of Museum and Art 中心 (CMAC) at 锡拉丘兹 大学 showcases the 大学’s holdings, academic research in the arts, and art community resources by exploring the visual and electronic arts through exhibitions, publications, public presentations, education and scholarship.
CMAC brings together the programs, services and projects of several different art centers and museums in the campus community in an effort to expand the public’s awareness, understanding, appreciation and involvement in the visual and electronic arts.